Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Yep. Too far, late at night, little fee, so turned it down.
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 9/18/22 4:54pm Msg #642355
It was weird, that and I was to count the number of patrons, how many TV screens, make, color of the boxer trunks, bartender's name and what he was wearing. If I paid a cover charge, how much, door person's description, description of vehicles and license plate numbers. Then I was being asked to notarize my own signature on the affidavit (and swear myself in?). What the heck? Too many opportunities for future adverse actions, court cases, yada, yada, yada.

I can't make enough money on these kinds of requests. Things notaries perhaps should not do, I think this is one of them.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Has anyone been asked to attend a professional fight -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/18/22 12:18pm
 Yep. Too far, late at night, little fee, so turned it down. - Lee/AR on 9/18/22 3:40pm
 Re: Yep. Too far, late at night, little fee, so turned it down. -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/18/22 4:54pm
 you think notaries shouldn’t do? - sigtogo/OR on 9/18/22 5:49pm
 2+ yrs. ago. Don't remember all that. Maybe didn't get that - Lee/AR on 9/18/22 6:04pm
 Crazy Town, USA n/m - Belinda/OR on 9/22/22 3:08am
 Re: Has anyone been asked to attend a professional fight - PaigeTurner on 9/18/22 6:04pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.