Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Best Excuse Ever!!
Posted by  VT_Syrup of VT on 7/4/20 6:43am Msg #621703
I once was delayed while driving along a narrow dirt road by domesticated geese in the road. I got out of the car and walked near them; eventually they moved off the road. Then I went a little further and came to the end of the snow plowing; the rest of the road was covered with maybe 8 inches of snow, and was hilly. I turned around and encountered the geese again. Got them off the road again. Once I got back into cell phone range, I called the signing service and told them it was not possible to reach the signing location.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Best Excuse Ever!! - Art_FL on 7/3/20 10:32am
 that's crazy!! n/m - CST on 7/3/20 10:52am
 And you've got a pic to prove it! Yep, best ever excuse. n/m - Lee/AR on 7/3/20 10:57am
 Re: Best Excuse Ever!! - Luckydog on 7/3/20 2:36pm
 Re: Best Excuse Ever!! -  VT_Syrup on 7/4/20 6:43am
 Wow! This is why I have no interest in living in FL! LOL n/m -  MW/VA on 7/4/20 9:52am
 We had one in our front pasture several years ago - Linda_H/FL on 7/4/20 9:56am
 Re: We had one in our front pasture several years ago - Luckydog on 7/4/20 12:13pm
 What a Kodak moment! Hope you snapped a few pics! n/m -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/4/20 11:10am
 Can't imagine any better reason for social distancing! - NVLSlady/VA on 7/6/20 4:32pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.