Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

To all the Newbee's
Posted by Buddy Young of CA on 6/2/12 12:01am Msg #422437
The reason seasoned notaries get a little put out by newbee's questions is that we hear these questions on a regular basis.

1. How do I get work?
2. Give me your client list?
3. How do I become a signing agent?
4. How much do I charge?
5. Can you set up my business for me?
6. How soon can I expect to make a 6 figure income?

I'm only going to say this once and all newbee's questions are going to be directed to this message.

The only advice I recieved was "sign up on a place called notary rotary"
you've done that so you've taken the first step to building a business.

1. Read message 33325

2. Write a profile here on notary rotary.

3. Familarize yourself with loan documents. You can do this by becoming certified. There are several places online who offer these classes and certification.
Experienced Notaries don't need to be certified because they know loan docs inside and out.

4. Order business cards here on notary rotary. They have very high quality cards at a reasonable price.

5. Pass out your business cards to all the real estate offices, banks and title companies in your area.

6. Go to signing central and sign up with all the 3 star and above rated companies. This will take weeks.

7. Reread message 33325

8. Go to the begining and read everything written on this forum. You will get a wealth of information.

9. Building a business will probably take at least a year, so in the meantime move back in with your parents.

10. By the time you build your business you will be antediluvian, and suffer from dotage.

11. Reread message 33325.

Any seasoned notary feel free to add anything I left out.

Buddy
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 To all the Newbee's - Buddy Young on 6/2/12 12:01am
 Go suck on a stamp, Buddy, and get off my damned case. -  HisHughness on 6/2/12 12:54am
 Re: Go suck on a stamp, Buddy, and get off my damned case. - Buddy Young on 6/2/12 12:08pm
 Great advice, Buddy. I added to #33325. n/m -  BrendaTx on 6/2/12 9:04am
 Re: To all the Newbee's -  101livescan on 6/2/12 9:54am
 Excellent advice both Buddy and Live -  Dorothy_MI on 6/2/12 11:07am
 Re: Excellent advice both Buddy and Live - sheltn on 6/3/12 11:06am
 Depends on the phone system they have. -  Dorothy_MI on 6/3/12 12:13pm
 LOL #10--yes, unless you are driven insane first. LOL n/m -  MW/VA on 6/2/12 1:03pm
 Re: Hugh, you always make me laugh. - Buddy Young on 6/2/12 2:23pm
 My 2 cents. - CJ on 6/2/12 11:44pm
 Re: To all the Newbee's -  JanetK_CA on 6/5/12 1:40am
 Re: To all the Newbee's -  Diedra/TX on 6/15/12 11:49pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.