Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: To all the Newbee's
Posted by  Diedra/TX of TX on 6/15/12 11:49pm Msg #423696
Well, since I am not asking any of the questions that have been answered here, I hope I won't get my head bit off. LOL Yes, I am a newbie. I started in March of this year. I stopped writing my books, stopped marketing the one that is out and jumped into this with both feet. The wages for jobs in this area are just not enough to live on.

So, on to the question. I became a NP and then a NSA as a full time thing. Job wages in this town are not enough to live on so I thought I would do this instead. Perhaps I am wanting too much too fast, but I feel like my business is not growing as it should. Now I am not expecting a six figure income by any means. I have realistic goals. 20-25 signings a month at an average of about 120 per is my goal. I get many for higher than that, so all looks good on that front, so far. I am signed up with 34 different companies and signing up for more everyday. Here's what I have for growth since I started this.

March took all my classes, got my commission and supplies and put out the "open" sign.

April 1 Loan Signing, 1 General Notary call

May 1 Site Inspection, 5 Loan Signings

June so far 2 General Notary, 3 Loan Signings

Is it me asking for too much too fast or is this just painfully slow growth I could do something about? I am in a fairly small town, just 115,000 or so people. I can't find anyone else doing this in my area that is listed anywhere, but I have had some calls that were for a signing but for a different notary, so I know there is at least one.

My first signing I had one minor error, I fixed it immediately and have not had another since. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance and PLEASE don't bite my head off. ;-)

Notary
Signing Agent
Author
Single mother
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 To all the Newbee's - Buddy Young on 6/2/12 12:01am
 Go suck on a stamp, Buddy, and get off my damned case. -  HisHughness on 6/2/12 12:54am
 Re: Go suck on a stamp, Buddy, and get off my damned case. - Buddy Young on 6/2/12 12:08pm
 Great advice, Buddy. I added to #33325. n/m -  BrendaTx on 6/2/12 9:04am
 Re: To all the Newbee's -  101livescan on 6/2/12 9:54am
 Excellent advice both Buddy and Live -  Dorothy_MI on 6/2/12 11:07am
 Re: Excellent advice both Buddy and Live - sheltn on 6/3/12 11:06am
 Depends on the phone system they have. -  Dorothy_MI on 6/3/12 12:13pm
 LOL #10--yes, unless you are driven insane first. LOL n/m -  MW/VA on 6/2/12 1:03pm
 Re: Hugh, you always make me laugh. - Buddy Young on 6/2/12 2:23pm
 My 2 cents. - CJ on 6/2/12 11:44pm
 Re: To all the Newbee's -  JanetK_CA on 6/5/12 1:40am
 Re: To all the Newbee's -  Diedra/TX on 6/15/12 11:49pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.