Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: To all the Newbee's
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 6/5/12 1:40am Msg #422588
I'm almost as tired of saying this as you all are of hearing it, but once again, I strongly recommend that, unless you're in an area with few NSAs, you get a very healthy amount of experience under your belt before you try to market to title co's. They don't have time to train people or to answer lots of basic questions and if you make a mistake, they will just cross you off their list and you've burned one of your most valuable bridges. There's also less of a chance that you'll be able to reach someone after hours if you need to when you're at the table.

No one ever thinks they're going to make a mistake and even if you're very detail oriented and extremely careful, we regularly run into situations where we have to deal with other people's mistakes. This is an area where experience can make a huge difference - especially if you can't reach anyone.

BTW, by "experience", I don't mean 10 or 20 or even 50 signings... There's always more to know about something than what it appears, and our business is no exception.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 To all the Newbee's - Buddy Young on 6/2/12 12:01am
 Go suck on a stamp, Buddy, and get off my damned case. -  HisHughness on 6/2/12 12:54am
 Re: Go suck on a stamp, Buddy, and get off my damned case. - Buddy Young on 6/2/12 12:08pm
 Great advice, Buddy. I added to #33325. n/m -  BrendaTx on 6/2/12 9:04am
 Re: To all the Newbee's -  101livescan on 6/2/12 9:54am
 Excellent advice both Buddy and Live -  Dorothy_MI on 6/2/12 11:07am
 Re: Excellent advice both Buddy and Live - sheltn on 6/3/12 11:06am
 Depends on the phone system they have. -  Dorothy_MI on 6/3/12 12:13pm
 LOL #10--yes, unless you are driven insane first. LOL n/m -  MW/VA on 6/2/12 1:03pm
 Re: Hugh, you always make me laugh. - Buddy Young on 6/2/12 2:23pm
 My 2 cents. - CJ on 6/2/12 11:44pm
 Re: To all the Newbee's -  JanetK_CA on 6/5/12 1:40am
 Re: To all the Newbee's -  Diedra/TX on 6/15/12 11:49pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.