Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

You have got to be kidding!
Posted by  Shan/CA of CA on 2/13/13 11:14pm Msg #455768
I haven't worked in almost 3 weeks, after I posted that I had been out, I relapsed. So, I go back today and my 4th of 4 was a major headache. As soon as Mr. looked at the first doc, he said "no way are we signing! We were locked in at 2.6 that say 3.0, not only that but they added $4700 to the back of the loan, not $2000 as discussed."
Make a long story short, once I got LO on the phone, he talked or should I say argued with Mr. for literally 18 mins on my phone! I could hear LO saying, "hush and listen to me, I know what I'm doing! Do you want my help or not?" How akward was that! The package was 100 pgs, and I should have been in and out. After it was all over (an hour and a half later), they finally agreed and said they were gonna call Title and just may cancel tomorrow. I need a drink!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 You have got to be kidding! -  Shan/CA on 2/13/13 11:14pm
 Re: You have got to be kidding! - GOLDGIRL/CA on 2/13/13 11:44pm
 Re: You have got to be kidding! -  Shan/CA on 2/14/13 1:10am
 Re: You have got to be kidding! - Karla/OR on 2/14/13 1:10am
 Re: You have got to be kidding! - Chakwaina on 2/14/13 7:11am
 Re: You have got to be kidding! - EileenHI on 2/14/13 10:35am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.