Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

I do not recall anyone admitting to debt settlement signings
Posted by  sigtogo/OR of OR on 10/23/13 2:56pm Msg #489411
here. those that do post about them will tell you to stay away. I took one when I was new and naïve and quickly learned to stay away myself.
do some research. not just here but online. for example, in my state there are only six companies licensed to do debt settlement yet I get calls from less than reputable companies requesting signings. Sorry Floridian's but the calls I get generally come out of Florida. I searched a couple of the attorneys claiming to help people with debt settlement only to find that they have numerous lawsuits and complaints for deceptive practices. You could also check with your state's dept of justice. I did and will never touch another.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Don't throw stones at me. Please. n/m - Kathryn on 10/23/13 11:59am
 Re: Don't throw stones at me. Please. - Kathryn on 10/23/13 12:02pm
 You need to scroll down and read the posts from yesterday -  Linda_H/FL on 10/23/13 12:05pm
 Re: You need to scroll down and read the posts from yesterday - Kathryn on 10/23/13 1:32pm
 I do not recall anyone admitting to debt settlement signings -  sigtogo/OR on 10/23/13 2:56pm
 Re: I do not recall anyone admitting to debt settlement signings - Kathryn on 10/23/13 4:15pm
 Some ss are accepting those kind of assignments because they -  MW/VA on 10/23/13 7:16pm
 I don't do debt settlement signings. It's been discussed -  MW/VA on 10/23/13 3:57pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.