Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

I think you nailed it.
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 3/16/18 8:16pm Msg #591246
In fact, I know of two people who are doing exactly that. My downstairs neighbor needed to reduce expenses so she put her condo on the market a few weeks ago. She accepted an offer in one day. She's buying another (smaller?) place in a senior community which she paid cash for. Only downside I see is that the association fees in that community I happen to know are very high (enough for a mortgage payment in some parts of the country).

I also have some good (retired) friends who are about to sell their home about a mile from me (as the crow flies), take the cash to buy a nice size RV/coach and just live where ever they want or see the country, if the weather is nice.

Some other folks who cash out are planning to buy property in other places with the proceeds. Naturally, it depends on their stage of life and current income levels.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Here we go again? - Yoli/CA on 3/16/18 11:35am
 Re: Here we go again? -  janCA on 3/16/18 12:01pm
 Think they'll take the money & run away? n/m - Lee/AR on 3/16/18 12:29pm
 YUP... Here we go again? - Signerbill on 3/16/18 12:40pm
 Oh brother. Yep, here we go again! n/m - grapebed on 3/16/18 1:41pm
 Re: Here we go again? - Philip Johnson on 3/16/18 2:04pm
 Me too...$185k Heloc... - FeliseSoCal on 3/16/18 4:05pm
 Not our business, but maybe cashing out on CA property to -  MW/VA on 3/16/18 6:47pm
 I think you nailed it. -  JanetK_CA on 3/16/18 8:16pm
 Yep...coming here from CA, OR, TX, FL, OH n/m - Lee/AR on 3/16/18 8:29pm
 Re: Not our business, but maybe cashing out on CA property to -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/17/18 11:43am
 Not bad loan if they are not planning on staying in the home - ananotary on 3/17/18 12:42pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.