Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: They said they found me on notary rotary btw. :)
Posted by moralshellFL of FL on 4/30/18 10:07am Msg #592751
It's TriStar Consumer. They hire Bruyette & Associates to do their dirty work. Problem is that Jason Bruno, the scheduler, is charming and easy to work with on the front end. Then once the work is done it's *crickets*. Good luck reaching him. I am providing his contact information below. I spoke with a woman from TriStar today because I'd send two invoices to them for payment and she was quite informative about our friend here. She is where I got the "Bruyette & Associates" email and phone number (below), but stated that her company "TriStar Consumer Law" does not pay notaries directly. Will have to take it up with Jason Bruno.

Good luck everyone because your story sounds just like mine: Got a call for a job, lady cancelled. I was told I'd be paid $25 by PayPal since I was already in route. No payment for a week. Got another call for another job 25 miiles away. I advised I wouldn't be able to help because they didn't pay the first time. Practically begged me to go and they would pay me "tomorrow". Boy, am I the dummy. So, I went. That was March 9th & 15th and no payment. No contact. No responses to requests. BEWARE!!! I will cross post this in another thread I read about this company, so we are all aware of these scammers.

Bruyette & Associates, LLC
Jason Bruno, Scheduler
Roy Bruyette, Principal
407-710-7855
brunojason3@gmail.com
bruyetteassociates@gmail.com
6607 A Hiddenwalk Dr 39
Winter Park, FL 32792

They work for:
TriStar Consumer Law, PC
tristarconsumerlaw.com
(615) 840-8302
(855) 350-4531
support@tristarlegalsupport.com
503A Ligon Dr
Nashville, TN 37204

PS-They also told me they got my info from NR.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Notaries Beware!!!! Bruyette and Associates - Let/IL on 4/23/18 1:22pm
 Re: Notaries Beware!!!! Bruyette and Associates - GY_CT on 4/23/18 2:09pm
 Re: Bruyette and Associates -  John/CT on 4/23/18 7:39pm
 Re: Bruyette and Associates - GY_CT on 4/23/18 9:04pm
 Re: Notaries Beware!!!! Bruyette and Associates -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/24/18 7:47am
 Three Star Consumer aka Bruyette and Associates? -  sigtogo/OR on 4/24/18 5:49pm
 They said they found me on notary rotary btw. :) n/m -  sigtogo/OR on 4/24/18 5:52pm
 Re: They said they found me on notary rotary btw. :) - moralshellFL on 4/30/18 10:07am
 Re: Notaries Beware!!!! Bruyette and Associates -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/25/18 6:54am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.