Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Professional Resource Group - the REAL story
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 5/21/18 7:11pm Msg #593568
Why would she have to accept an assignment and you pay her in advance if so great? There are thousands of us out there, and I appreciate some truth coming up and her real opinion. Even the best of SS's have issues time to time, and dealt with without the notary having to resort to contacting the title company out of frustration and last resort. Seems this may have fell back onto you, and you not handling her non payment as should have. It seems that you are rallying the troops for some reason today and monopolizing and advertising your agenda for some reason.
ALL Signing Services in my opinion have a place here, and that is NOT on the forum, but in Signing Central where we can honestly rate you without this bashing of someone who didn't have a pleasant experience. If you were doing and running your business correctly, you would have placed yourself as a SS and not a Notary a longtime ago and then would have no issues finding NSA's with your stellar reviews.
Time to get off the forum and back in your place when NR fixes your account and lists you as a SS. All these NSA's can then jump on board and give you the recognition and attention you are seeking. It's really getting old, and I really appreciate someone knocking you down a peg or two. Nobody is as perfect as you seem to think you are. I can name some perfect SS's and they play fairly and by the book and list themselves on here. They are too busy to solicit reviews and their actions speak loud and clear and really respect the 5 star ratings they get from us. If you think you can make that cut, I can't wait to see you listed with the best of them. If not, quit the antics and defending yourself as a Notary running a Signing Service and divulging the interactions you had with people who disagree. That is private and non professional imo.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Professional Resource Group - the REAL story - CopperheadVA on 5/21/18 5:21pm
 Re: Professional Resource Group - the REAL story - Linda Professional Resource Group, Inc. on 5/21/18 6:12pm
 Re: Professional Resource Group - the REAL story - Luckydog on 5/21/18 7:11pm
 Re: Professional Resource Group - the REAL story - CopperheadVA on 5/21/18 8:12pm
 Re: Professional Resource Group - the REAL story - CopperheadVA on 5/21/18 8:24pm
 IMO, there's a couple of things you're not getting... -  JanetK_CA on 5/22/18 2:13am
 Re: Professional Resource Group - my REAL story -  John/CT on 5/21/18 7:30pm
 BTW, I'm a real person with a real-life experience ... -  John/CT on 5/21/18 7:42pm
 Thanks Santa! I knew you were real :) n/m - Luckydog on 5/21/18 7:47pm
 Re: BTW, I - Linda Professional Resource Group, Inc. on 5/21/18 8:38pm
 Y'all keep kicking a dead horse........... n/m -  Jack/AL on 5/22/18 9:19am
 A lady always knows when to leave... -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/22/18 10:34am
 You certainly struck a nerve. I'm not on the forum much -  MW/VA on 5/22/18 10:48am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.