Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: New Signing Agent
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 6/22/18 9:01am Msg #594935
I got into this business in 2000 when the economy was not so hot. Before Snapdocs or any other platform, I signed up with all the 4 and 5 star companies in SCct, but the best things I did for my business was:

Make direct contact with the folks who originate loans, write title policies, brokers who make the deals happen in the first place.

I wouldn't sit around waiting for the phone to ring, or your texts alerts to sound off. You are now a gnat on the radar screen of many notaries before you who are scooping up low ball offers and working for charity.

Change it up and take charge of your business, don't let it happen to you, falling for low ball fees from deadbeats. If, t you're banking on Snapdocs to keep you busy, rethink that.

As Mark Wills, .owner of Sign Here Ink says, "DON'T WORK FOR SIGNING SERVICES". A great way to learn more about this business is to get some CEUs in real estate related courses toward getting a real estate license. The only way to be successful is to be knowledgeable, accountable and reliable. This is no cake walk, and very competitive. Technology is taking over national business, with many participants taking their own cuts of notaries' fees.

Wishing you the best in your pursuits.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 New Signing Agent - Karen Belcher on 6/22/18 6:23am
 Re: New Signing Agent -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/22/18 9:01am
 Re: New Signing Agent - Luckydog on 6/22/18 9:02am
 Re: New Signing Agent - CW2Ret/VA on 6/22/18 12:54pm
 Re: New Signing Agent..yep - Linda_H/FL on 6/22/18 12:57pm
 ditto everything Cheryl said..... - notarydi/CA on 6/22/18 2:40pm
 That was the kiss of death for me with HVR -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/23/18 7:54am
 I've been in this biz for over 12 yrs. & biz has slowed to -  MW/VA on 6/22/18 4:42pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.