Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

I am ready for change, whatever it is, let it happen. Then
Posted by grapebed of MO on 6/23/18 2:55pm Msg #595032
all of us can evaluate it and make a business decision to stay in the business or leave.

From the day I joined NR, many posts indicated that the world is coming to an end. "you'll never make a dime as an NSA, "Don't quit your day job", "newbies will never succeed", "get out before its too late", etc.

Next week for me will be close to an all time record week in the number of closings with revenue about 7% below my weekly record. Please note I am not getting rich next week by any means. No thank you Mark Wills. No one will everget rich as an NSA. If you want to get rich, do not consider becoming an NSA. Do yourself favor and get a salaried job with all the benefits such as bonuses, health insurance, retirement plan, stock options, paid vacations, sick pay, life insurance, etc..

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 I am ready for change, whatever it is, let it happen. Then - grapebed on 6/23/18 2:55pm
 Re: I am ready for change, whatever it is, let it happen. Then - Luckydog on 6/23/18 4:58pm
 Don’t disagree, LD n/m - grapebed on 6/23/18 7:03pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.