Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Congrats, Pegi! Thanks for that wonderful description of
Posted by Yoli/CA of CA on 9/18/18 7:48am Msg #598608
the closing table. Brought a smile to my face just picturing paper flying all over and different people grabbing and keeping up with the docs while you're sitting there calmly signing and stamping as the signed docs slide in front of you.

IMO, yes, working direct means being called directly by the local title companies. However, it is ALSO working with ANY title/escrow company regardless of where they are located. Research and reach out to every TC you can locate. You never know when you'll find that gem. For instance, I was contacted a few years ago by a gentleman for GNW. Turns out he and his wife were purchasing an out-of-state investment property. I dealt with him to schedule. I dealt with his title company for documents and my fee. This same couple purchase an additional investment property about once or twice a year. The title company contacts me directly each time. PLUS, that small Oklahoma TC calls me any time they have another signer in my area. I am blessed with that opportunity. I didn't procure them myself with my marketing. I did, however, manage to impress them with professionalism making for a lasting relationship.

You're on your way, Pegi. Keep up the good work and remember ... research, market, do a great job and be professional in all your dealings.

jmo
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Thank You California Notaries - PegiT_MN on 9/17/18 10:20pm
 Re: Thank You California Notaries -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/17/18 10:29pm
 Kudos to you for going for it - and sharing your experience. -  JanetK_CA on 9/17/18 10:30pm
 Re: Thank You California Notaries - ananotary on 9/17/18 11:14pm
 Congrats, Pegi! Thanks for that wonderful description of - Yoli/CA on 9/18/18 7:48am
 Re: Congrats, Pegi! Thanks for that wonderful description of - ananotary on 9/18/18 9:21am
 Networking works! -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/18/18 9:26am
 This post gets the Grade - NVLSlady/VA on 9/18/18 11:05am
 There's so much sugar posted here I went in to insulin - grapebed on 9/18/18 2:39pm
 It's mile high uplifting -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/18/18 7:15pm
 So much sugar . . . - NVLSlady/VA on 9/18/18 11:46pm
 I meant every word of my post. Did you think I was . . - grapebed on 9/19/18 2:13am
 Re: I meant every word of my post. Did you think I was . . - NVLSlady/VA on 9/19/18 8:15am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.