Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

STOP!! For the love of God. Put an end to this trash!
Posted by BearPaw/CO of CO on 2/9/19 12:47pm Msg #603017
Stop wasting our time. Stop taking up space on this Forum. Stop belittling us. Stop thinking you know stuff. Stop dredging the internet 24/7 day in day out for junk to post because you have no work, no life. Have nothing else to do than dig up Meryl Steep's top 10 living tips. Texas Ranger's top 10 tips and any other idiot celebrity whose advice you think is important. Because we don't. It's worthless to everybody except you. Get the picture? If we wanted to know every word SCORE every wrote, we'd look it up ourselves. We don't need you to constantly post their stuff. And guess what? yet another link that will wreck our computers. STOP!

Oh, on second thought, No. 1 is a good idea: <<Avoid Bright Shiny Objects>>. That would be you.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 SCORE:"Here are four daily habits to help move your business -  Christine/OK on 2/9/19 9:03am
 STOP!! For the love of God. Put an end to this trash! - BearPaw/CO on 2/9/19 12:47pm
 Christine, its time for you to go bye-bye again. U did not - grapebed on 2/9/19 1:08pm
 Re: SCORE:"Here are four daily habits to help move your business - Luckydog on 2/9/19 1:43pm
 WARNING: Attack-dog mode is active on the DW forum! -  Christine/OK on 2/9/19 2:32pm
 When I was just a baby notary, I never thought my name would - grapebed on 2/9/19 3:00pm
 Unfortunalety - Luckydog on 2/9/19 3:07pm
 HERE WE GO AGAIN! TAKE #247......ACTION !!!!!! n/m -  Scriba/NM on 2/9/19 2:43pm
 Re: SCORE:"Here are four daily habits to help move your business - shooterclay on 2/9/19 9:36pm
 Re: SCORE: Discuss Work n/m - Carolyn Bodley on 2/9/19 11:24pm
 That's a stretch n/m - Luckydog on 2/10/19 10:37am
 Reported as excessive noise. I feel sorry for the OP. Sad. n/m - grapebed on 2/10/19 1:07pm
 Re: Reported as excessive noise. I feel sorry for the OP. Sad. - William Danley on 2/11/19 12:03pm
 Here's one habit to improve your business: Stop Posting. n/m - grapebed on 2/11/19 12:34pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.