Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Side Opportunity - Not Spam - please dont delete.
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 4/18/19 10:55pm Msg #605545
Okay, so in Leisure I found more information on what it is you do, and even more on Linkedin, so thanks for posting a bit more there. I have nothing to do tonight, so love a challenge digging a bit deeper. Anyone who makes $8,000+ a week, recruiting here needs some looking into...

So it states that Symmerty Financial Group advertises on a variety of platforms including Craigslist, ZipRecruiter, Monster, Indeed, so hey, why not here? We deal with mortgages and private information ripe for the pickings, right? If we don't get you leads, you get the person to work under you who you think will hijack those names for leads, right? They want to make money as well. So wrong on all levels, and so unethical by every means. Bottom line. This cannot be a SIDE GIG for a NSA.

"Owner of The Boatman agency specializing in Mortgage Protection policies and creative utilization of traditional Life Insurance Instruments helping families protect their assets. " - Linkedin

I believe the trail leads to Symmetry Financial Group where managers get a percentage of their “downline” agents (agents under them) production (commission).
Symmetry Financial Group states on their website that they offer “Agency building opportunities, tools, systems and training for those who want to build their own agency.” SFG encourages new and inexperienced agents to “build” agencies right away and have salespeople under them (much like the Amway, Avon, Pampered Chef, etc. business model).

The SFG model relies heavily on recruiting new and inexperienced agents. Individual agents/managers aggressively recruit throughout the United States through Craigslist, ZipRecruiter, Monster, Indeed, and other job posting services.

Symmetry offers “mortgage protection life insurance,” which is no different than simple term life insurance (except you must have a mortgage, AND IT COSTS MORE!) The “mortgage protection” element is purely an effective marketing angle that helps potential clients realize their home (and greatest asset) would be in jeopardy should they die, and life insurance can protect it. “Mortgage protection” is simply a ploy that helps increase life insurance sales. However, beneath the surface lurks a problem never revealed to clients, mortgage protection life insurance is more expensive than term life insurance... for the same product.
Symmetry neither employs agents nor compensates them. Agents are paid directly by insurance carriers.
Symmetry positions themselves to the agents as a sales and marketing consultant as well as a corporate-brand identity.

>>>Possibly this disconnected structure buffers their liability of deploying naïve (or cunning) agents into people’s homes equipped with scripts that reinforce the dysfunction, without anyone monitoring the ethical wheel.<<<

Multi-level Marketing companies are typically full of good, decent, often faith-based, hard working people simply trying to earn a living. Symmetry seems to be no different. Agents are simply following a system that holds the promise of making lots of money and building a successful business. They blatantly flaunt the moneymakers and encourage that everyone can achieve the same by merely following the system.

Can we say pyramid? If I am wrong, I do apologize, if I am right, you need to take it elsewhere. jmo

http://www.reviewstalk.com/complaints-reviews/symmetry-financial-group-l43528.html
http://www.buymortgageprotection.com/symmetry-financial-group-review/
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion

Messages in this Thread
 Message Deleted - User from 73.169.144.133 on 4/18/19 6:58pm
 Re: Side Opportunity - Not Spam - please dont delete. - Luckydog on 4/18/19 7:10pm
 Re: Side Opportunity - Not Spam - please dont delete. - Sean Boatman on 4/18/19 7:17pm
 Re: Side Opportunity - Not Spam - please dont delete. - Luckydog on 4/18/19 7:21pm
 Re: Side Opportunity - Not Spam - please dont delete. - Sean Boatman on 4/18/19 7:37pm
 Become a bank teller at BofA, earn $42,000 annually, plus - grapebed on 4/18/19 8:52pm
 Re: Side Opportunity - Not Spam - please dont delete. - Luckydog on 4/18/19 9:53pm
 Re: Side Opportunity - Not Spam - please dont delete. - Sean Boatman on 4/19/19 8:28am
 Admits it's unethical, everybody report him -  VT_Syrup on 4/19/19 9:02am
 Re: Admits it - Yoli/CA on 4/19/19 9:04am
 Re: Admits it - Sean Boatman on 4/19/19 9:11am
 Re: Admits it - Sean Boatman on 4/19/19 9:20am
 Semper Vigilans -  VT_Syrup on 4/19/19 9:41am
 Re: Semper Vigilans - Sean Boatman on 4/19/19 9:55am
 Reported. n/m -  JanetK_CA on 4/19/19 2:17pm
 Re: Side Opportunity - Not Spam - please dont delete. - Luckydog on 4/18/19 10:55pm
 Re: Side Opportunity - Not Spam - please dont delete. - Sean Boatman on 4/19/19 8:50am
 Re: Side Opportunity - Not Spam - please dont delete. - BrendaTx on 4/19/19 8:51am
 Re: Side Opportunity - Not Spam - please dont delete. - Sean Boatman on 4/19/19 9:03am
 Bottom line - Luckydog on 4/19/19 12:04pm
 Re: Bottom line - Sean Boatman on 4/19/19 2:19pm
 Face it, Sean, you're clearly 'selling', not 'offering'... n/m -  JanetK_CA on 4/19/19 2:19pm
 Re: Face it, Sean, you - Sean Boatman on 4/19/19 2:26pm
 Give it a rest!! (Readers, please report the OP) -  JanetK_CA on 4/19/19 2:37pm
 ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz n/m - Jack/AL on 4/19/19 4:32pm
 Report the leisure post as well... n/m - Luckydog on 4/19/19 7:47pm
 Somewhere is the back of my memory I seem to - Linda_H/FL on 4/19/19 4:43pm
 Also..don't just report the original message - report all of - Linda_H/FL on 4/19/19 4:46pm
 Re: Somewhere is the back of my memory I seem to - Luckydog on 4/19/19 5:01pm
 This is ADVERTISING & I can't understand why people -  MW/VA on 4/19/19 5:33pm
 Re: Somewhere is the back of my memory I seem to - docs1954CA on 4/19/19 5:53pm
 Re: Somewhere is the back of my memory I seem to - Sean Boatman on 4/19/19 7:53pm
 The place for this sort of thing is LinkedIn, IMO. n/m -  MW/VA on 4/20/19 11:03am
 Re: Side Opportunity - Not Spam - please dont delete. -  Mike Goodey on 4/19/19 10:48pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.