Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

The confusion in VA is still there. We don't perform
Posted by  MW/VA of VA on 8/26/19 8:29pm Msg #609651
"escrow, closing or settlement services". We work under cos. that do that & are licensed to do business in VA. I spoke with the owner of a tc here in VA & she told me not to pursue it because it really does not apply to us.
I am careful not to handle any funds. On those rare occasions when funds are due, they are either being wired or the borrower is given a separate shipping label & envelope to send of their funds.
All that, & then they allow webcam notarizations! Yeeeeshh!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 NEW CT SENATE BILL PROHIBITS NOTARIES FROM REFI'S - tony1994CT on 8/24/19 9:34pm
 Not just refinances...all real estate closings... - Linda_H/FL on 8/25/19 7:25am
 Sorry to hear that CT has gone to attorney only! This -  MW/VA on 8/26/19 7:37am
 What a tragedy! You never know when your career -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/26/19 7:47am
 A windfall for CT atty's; a downfall for CT NSA's n/m -  John/CT on 8/26/19 8:34am
 Re: A windfall for CT atty - Tallsally on 8/28/19 7:44am
 Re: A windfall for CT attys PARTIALLY CAUSED BY NEWBIES! -  Ernest__CT on 8/29/19 12:25am
 Re: CT SENATE BILL PROHIBITS NOTARIES - NVLSlady/VA on 8/26/19 12:41pm
 The confusion in VA is still there. We don't perform -  MW/VA on 8/26/19 8:29pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.