Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: I could write a book about my signings...95% of them are
Posted by doglover/CA of CA on 9/5/19 4:18pm Msg #609950
Here are some more interesting signings I would like to add to my previous post.

Sony Picture Studios, in a classroom for child actors
Neighbors who live only two doors from me
Two signings on the same day with people living right next to each other
Real estate offices
Acupuncturist's office
Marriott Residence Inn
Hotel room- I was glad the signer was female, would have asked to go to the lobby if male
Architecture office
Graphic designer who worked out of his living room
A signer told me he was going back to work after the signing- a few steps away to his home office
A few real-life Mr. Mom's whose wives were the breadwinners
Denny's restaurant with a widower who ate there for breakfast every morning at 7 AM
A couple who lived in a historical home built in the 1920's in Culver City

Boy, do I miss those days. At present I am doing mainly GNW because my mother's care requirements for Parkinson's have increased.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 I could write a book about my signings...95% of them are -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/1/19 7:33pm
 Re: I could write a book about my signings...95% of them are -  Mike Goodey on 9/2/19 1:07pm
 Re: I could write a book about my signings...95% of them are - Patricia McDaniel on 9/2/19 4:00pm
 "I feel like this work is opening up my universe". Ditto. - Alz on 9/2/19 4:52pm
 Welcome to the board room! -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/2/19 8:23pm
 It doesn't surprise me how similar some of our lists are... - FeliseSoCal on 9/5/19 1:24pm
 Re: Welcome to the board room! - obbie on 9/5/19 3:37pm
 Re: I could write a book about my signings...95% of them are - LaVoun Perdue-Smith on 9/4/19 6:00pm
 Re: I could write a book about my signings...95% of them are - doglover/CA on 9/5/19 3:43am
 Re: I could write a book about my signings...95% of them are -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/5/19 6:30am
 Re: I could write a book about my signings...95% of them are - Eva75Eva on 9/5/19 9:57am
 Great post Cheryl! - FeliseSoCal on 9/5/19 1:14pm
 Re: I could write a book about my signings...95% of them are - doglover/CA on 9/5/19 4:18pm
 my most memorable were.... - notarydi/CA on 9/6/19 10:24am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.