Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Buying a house from your mobile device.
Posted by NVLSlady/VA of VA on 11/18/19 12:45pmMsg #612458
Yes, no need for much in the way of human interaction even with Huge purchases nowadays. Never saw my (out of state) house buyers - and that was five years ago. What matters is Location (location, location), condition and price. Homeowner's association is big plus because fees generally guarantee upkeep/maintenance (they're half of the mortgage as it is).

I "looked" at a property through a buyer agent recently, just to see what kind of neighborhood, overall health of big ticket items inside the home and when needing to be replaced. It was a great price for starter home on little land, so anything is possible improvement-wise. Agent reported back to me and gave plenty of feedback- and I ne'er moved a muscle. I calculated estimated closing costs online, did some contractor research and will screen agent, inspector, etc. carefully if/when time comes to make an offer on something.

Yes, I can see myself buying my next house with iOS!

(Check out the flat fee closing rate for CA vs. WA. Wonder about rest of country when it rolls out nationally. But I guess $50 signings will be fully functional by then. I make that off one field inspection anyway).
http://endpointclosing.com/
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 First American Launches Endpoint, Invests $30 Million - Bear900/CA on 11/15/19 8:17pm
 Re: First American Launches Endpoint, Invests $30 Million - NK_UT on 11/15/19 8:36pm
 Thanks again for good info Bear. I think this will be a -  MW/VA on 11/15/19 8:56pm
 Re: Thanks again for good info Bear. I think this will be a - Luckydog on 11/16/19 9:36am
 We appreciate you, Bear900, for keeping us up to par -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/16/19 10:21am
 Endpoint is a very prophetic word - jnew on 11/18/19 7:59am
 Re: Endpoint is a very prophetic word -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/18/19 8:35am
 Buying a house from your mobile device. - NVLSlady/VA on 11/18/19 12:45pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.