Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

had one a while ago.....
Posted by notarydi/CA of CA on 2/18/20 6:41pm Msg #615936
we're signing the quality control form that says the lender may re-verify employment. Lady speaks up and says, "Well, I quit my job 2 weeks ago. Is that gonna be a problem?" Fingers in ears....nnnnnnn...not wanting to hear this...I say, "Let's call your loan officer." Turns out she retired from 22 years as an RN. LO told her to keep on signing. They never re-verified employment and loan closed on time. Got paid.

Had another one where....same thing....lady says, "I quit my job two weeks ago. I'm going to stay home with the baby, macramé, and sell my crafts at the swap meet. Do you think that's going to be a problem?" NNNNN...don't want to hear any of this. Then, she asks, "So, this form that says the FBI investigates mortgage fraud. Is this mortgage fraud if I don't tell them I quit and keep signing documents?" I think I gave her my annoyed Grandma/stink eye look. She was an attorney/partner in a law firm. Again, let's call your LO and get some direction. Again, LO said keep on signing, don't worry about it. Nothing got re-verified. File closed on time and everyone got paid.

In both instances, I did let the EOs know.

Some days I feel like I've fallen down the rabbit hole and can't get out. What's wrong with people?

Signed.....Alice Smile
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 C'mon now, borrowers!! -  Yoli/CA on 2/18/20 2:45pm
 Re: C - Luckydog on 2/18/20 4:20pm
 Re: C-mon now borrowers!!!! -  VT_Syrup on 2/18/20 5:08pm
 Re: C-mon now borrowers!!!! -  Yoli/CA on 2/18/20 5:31pm
 Re: C - Clem/CA on 2/18/20 6:04pm
 had one a while ago..... - notarydi/CA on 2/18/20 6:41pm
 Re: had one a while ago..... - Luckydog on 2/18/20 7:46pm
 Re: had one a while ago..... -  Claudine Osborne on 2/18/20 8:47pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.