Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Exactly. Just words, with nothing to back them up.
Posted by  Claudine Osborne of OH on 3/24/20 8:05pm Msg #617717
I have been researching RON. In Ohio we have to be RON certified which costs $250.00 There is one vendor approved by the state to train and certify you. I have emailed them several times on fees associated with all of this. They will not answer my questions. How much does a seal an electronic journal, the platform used to store this information involves a monthly fee as well. What other fees are involved.

I have asked other RON notaries in Ohio if they could give me a ballpark on the fees being offered? No reply. I have also emailed 2 SS and one stated they were paying the same as a traditional refi (that company pays $85.00)! The other replied that they haven't come up with a figure yet! Hmmm.

There are 165 RON notaries in Ohio as of Sun. 3/22/2020. Before the virus mess some of these notaries were on the Notary FB page that I'm on saying they haven't had any call for their services!

I have received numerous emails from hiring companies too asking if I am a RON notary. I think theres too much of a rush all of a sudden for this and that there will be so many errors that I am not ready to jump into this!

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Are RON notaries seeing an uptick in business? - Roadie_MD on 3/23/20 12:44pm
 Re: Are RON notaries seeing an uptick in business? - Luckydog on 3/23/20 1:17pm
 Interesting. I was told not long ago that NFCU wouldn't go -  MW/VA on 3/23/20 2:25pm
 Re: Interesting. I was told not long ago that NFCU wouldn't - NVLSlady/VA on 3/23/20 2:43pm
 Re: Are RON notaries seeing an uptick in business? - Sue on 3/24/20 10:38am
 Get many 'canudo' RON e-mails, but no fee reveal - Lee/AR on 3/23/20 1:35pm
 Exactly - Luckydog on 3/23/20 1:39pm
 Wish someone who KNOWS fees would reply - Lee/AR on 3/23/20 2:32pm
 Where's the beef? Where's the fee? How much is the fee? Why - grapebed on 3/23/20 4:12pm
 ALTA issues press release on accepting RON notarizations... -  JanetK_CA on 3/23/20 4:44pm
 " ... with minimum standards ... " -  Yoli/CA on 3/23/20 5:00pm
 Exactly. Just words, with nothing to back them up. n/m - JanetK_CA on 3/23/20 7:35pm
 Re: Exactly. Just words, with nothing to back them up. -  Claudine Osborne on 3/24/20 8:05pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.