Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Any suggestions for additional self-training during C19?
Posted by  VT_Syrup of VT on 3/25/20 10:55pm Msg #617872
I'm thinking about taking this course:

Introduction to Digital Signatures - Part One

It's offered by pdhonline.com and costs $149. Upon completion one gets 6 professional development hours.

I have no relationship with the company, and have never taken a course from them before. I've seen them recommended at some forums at https://rplstoday.com/

I need some professional development hours for my electrical engineering license. Computers fall into the bailiwick of electrical engineers, so pretty much anything computer-related counts for me. I may get to double-dip. During the 2021-22 notary license term, I'll have to take some notary continuing education. For other professions, Vermont lets you carry any unused education hours from the previous term into the current term, so even though I take the course in 2020, it may count for 2021-22. But I can't be sure, the rules haven't been written yet.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Any suggestions for additional self-training during C19? - NK_UT on 3/25/20 8:47pm
 Re: Any suggestions for additional self-training during C19? -  VT_Syrup on 3/25/20 10:55pm
 I was actually referring to additonal notary training. - NK_UT on 3/25/20 11:50pm
 Re: I was actually referring to additonal notary training. -  VT_Syrup on 3/26/20 7:56am
 Re: I was actually referring to additonal notary training. -  Yoli/CA on 3/26/20 12:31pm
 Re: Any suggestions for additional self-training during C19? - NVLSlady/VA on 3/26/20 4:06pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.