Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

HYBRID closings
Posted by NCLisa of NC on 3/26/20 2:27pm Msg #617906
A lender cannot have there own E platform in NC it has to be through an NC SOS approved vendor. So most companies use Pavaso.

I have one huge lender that does lots of Hybrid closings. Right now people don't want me bringing my laptop into their homes as they are hard to sanitize without ruining them. I am not ruining a laptop for this job! I also want to point out with all the work at home going on, the internet is far slower. My hybrid closings are taking some time because Pavaso can't keep up. One took me 45 minutes because Pavaso was "thinking" so slow. I am in and out in 15 to 20 with this one lender when it is all paper.

I was told by someone at the TC yesterday that if I explain to the borrower that it is a Hybrid closing and they prefer paper, the lender will change it to paper. (and I won't get a defect for it) I have had 3 borrowers call the lender today and ask for paper and I get an updated hybrid order again. I'm sorry, but do these people at this Q lender not know what a Hybrid vs paper vs E Close is?

Most people want all paper closings and want me OUT of their homes ASAP. Why can't this lender understand this?
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 HYBRID closings - NCLisa on 3/26/20 2:27pm
 Re: HYBRID closings - Lee/AR on 3/26/20 2:42pm
 Re: HYBRID closings -  Yoli/CA on 3/26/20 2:48pm
 Re: HYBRID closings -  Doris_CO on 3/26/20 3:17pm
 Re: HYBRID closings - NCLisa on 3/26/20 4:09pm
 They have now changed several of my closings to paper! - NCLisa on 3/26/20 4:11pm
 Re: They have now changed several of my closings to paper! - NVLSlady/VA on 3/26/20 4:38pm
 Re: They have now changed several of my closings to paper! - NVLSlady/VA on 3/26/20 4:57pm
 Re: They have now changed several of my closings to paper! - Luckydog on 3/26/20 7:04pm
 Re: They have now changed several of my closings to paper! -  Claudine Osborne on 3/26/20 8:18pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.