Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Like the snotty cheerleader that wants to copy your answers
Posted by MariaMO of MO on 4/3/20 3:01pm Msg #618459
Someone I signed with barely a month ago decided to set up shop in my immediate area. Not only that, but this person has used some of my profile wording verbatim. If someone is going to try to take your business, they should at least try to be more original. She does have quite the imagination, though. Her Signing Agent profile says she has one year of experience. WRONG. I know for a fact that she does not. The ink hasn't even dried on her commission. Signing Agent does allow you to choose < 1 year when setting up your profile. Does she not think that hiring parties won't be able to tell when talking to her and after receiving feedback from the clients? I have always been honest about my experience and how many loans I've closed. If it was a month and a half, I told them so. If it was 6 months, I told them that, too.
When I reflect back on her demeanor during the confirmation call and during the signing, she was anything but friendly. She barely spoke, became angry when I switched out a form that she signed incorrectly, and pretty much glowered at me like a wounded animal the whole time I was there.
I feel like I gave her free on-the-job training during her own loan signing.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Like the snotty cheerleader that wants to copy your answers - MariaMO on 4/3/20 3:01pm
 Re: Like the snotty cheerleader that wants to copy your answers -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/3/20 8:22pm
 Re: Like the snotty cheerleader that wants to copy your answers - MariaMO on 4/3/20 9:12pm
 Re: Like the snotty cheerleader that wants to copy your answers -  VT_Syrup on 4/3/20 8:38pm
 Re: Like the snotty cheerleader that wants to copy your answers - MariaMO on 4/3/20 9:10pm
 Re: Like the snotty cheerleader that wants to copy your answers - pdl/cali on 4/3/20 11:40pm
 Re: Like the snotty cheerleader that wants to copy your answers - MariaMO on 4/4/20 10:32am
 Re: Like the snotty cheerleader that wants to copy your answers - Luckydog on 4/4/20 11:22am
 sorry you had to go through this, Maria - notarydi/CA on 4/4/20 2:39pm
 Re: sorry you had to go through this, Maria -  JanetK_CA on 4/4/20 4:36pm
 Re: sorry you had to go through this, Maria - MariaMO on 4/5/20 10:48am
 Re: sorry you had to go through this, Maria - MariaMO on 4/5/20 10:31am
 Re: Like the snotty cheerleader that wants to copy your answers - MariaMO on 4/5/20 10:28am
 This business is all about integrity, Maria -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/4/20 6:45pm
 Re: This business is all about integrity, Maria - MariaMO on 4/5/20 11:02am
 Correction - MariaMO on 4/5/20 11:27am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.