Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: sorry you had to go through this, Maria
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 4/4/20 4:36pm Msg #618516
I agree, Di. I've had it happen to me twice. The first time, practically my whole profile was copied. The second time, they copied key snippets (especially one that's been like a tag line for me). When you spend a great deal of time analyzing every word, it feels like a violation. Once I cooled down, I emailed them and changes were made - although it took a while with the first one. Grrrr

But true to what Di said, neither lasted very long in this business. If they're not willing to make the effort to do their own profile, there are probably lots of other necessary things they're not willing to do. (I haven't seen any evidence in a long time that either of them are still at it, although one may have moved away and may just be working in another state. I kinda doubt it, though...)
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Like the snotty cheerleader that wants to copy your answers - MariaMO on 4/3/20 3:01pm
 Re: Like the snotty cheerleader that wants to copy your answers -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/3/20 8:22pm
 Re: Like the snotty cheerleader that wants to copy your answers - MariaMO on 4/3/20 9:12pm
 Re: Like the snotty cheerleader that wants to copy your answers -  VT_Syrup on 4/3/20 8:38pm
 Re: Like the snotty cheerleader that wants to copy your answers - MariaMO on 4/3/20 9:10pm
 Re: Like the snotty cheerleader that wants to copy your answers - pdl/cali on 4/3/20 11:40pm
 Re: Like the snotty cheerleader that wants to copy your answers - MariaMO on 4/4/20 10:32am
 Re: Like the snotty cheerleader that wants to copy your answers - Luckydog on 4/4/20 11:22am
 sorry you had to go through this, Maria - notarydi/CA on 4/4/20 2:39pm
 Re: sorry you had to go through this, Maria -  JanetK_CA on 4/4/20 4:36pm
 Re: sorry you had to go through this, Maria - MariaMO on 4/5/20 10:48am
 Re: sorry you had to go through this, Maria - MariaMO on 4/5/20 10:31am
 Re: Like the snotty cheerleader that wants to copy your answers - MariaMO on 4/5/20 10:28am
 This business is all about integrity, Maria -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/4/20 6:45pm
 Re: This business is all about integrity, Maria - MariaMO on 4/5/20 11:02am
 Correction - MariaMO on 4/5/20 11:27am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.