Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Burned by the #'s company owner....He finally got me!
Posted by sonya of CA on 6/23/20 9:59am Msg #621314
After 12 years of paying his increasing annual fees to secure the same prime spot on his website, he finally got me! From one day to the next without any notice I was dropped from my high paying position to a much lower one and when I contacted him, he gave me some lame excuse that the position I paid for (and had proof and receipt from him) must not have been available at the time of purchase and that he had given me other locations nowhere close to my demographic area!! That's Ok! My credit card company took care of him and I am so glad I no longer have to deal with him and his assistant with name starting with "C" playing the good cop bad cop roles that they play. She tries to get you to bad mouth him by her saying derogatory things about him. Sayonara!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Burned by the #'s company owner....He finally got me! - sonya on 6/23/20 9:59am
 Wow! It seems even stranger things are going on with that -  MW/VA on 6/23/20 11:10am
 Congratulations and welcome to the board room! -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/23/20 11:10am
 That's always been the case. He should stay out of it -  MW/VA on 6/23/20 12:52pm
 Re: Burned by the #'s company owner....He Finally Got Me! - sonya on 6/23/20 11:22am
 Re: Burned by the # - KimmyMD on 6/23/20 2:46pm
 Re: Burned by the #'s company owner....He Finally Got Me! - sonya on 6/23/20 2:55pm
 Re: Burned by the # -  Expeditor on 6/25/20 4:17pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.