Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

I just discovered my name won't come up when looking 4 notar
Posted by  Kris Hasenfratz of MI on 7/3/20 11:57am Msg #621689
I was supposed to help a person today with some paperwork for his mom but she may not be getting discharged from the hospital today as planned and they are not allowing anyone into the hospital. So I searched on here for a notary near me to give him some names and discovered I don't come up in the searches at all and I am not sure why. I paid for the premium listing but I don't show up. I checked all over my account checking to see if I missed anything on why I am not coming up, but don't see anything. I have been listed since May but a lot of good it does if I dont come up in the search field. I emailed Notary Rotary to see what is up but wondering if anyone here may know?
Thanks in advance.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 I just discovered my name won't come up when looking 4 notar -  Kris Hasenfratz on 7/3/20 11:57am
 You're right. You don't show up. I'd contact Administration - Lee/AR on 7/3/20 12:18pm
 Re: I just discovered my name won - Luckydog on 7/3/20 2:33pm
 Re: I just discovered my name won -  Kris Hasenfratz on 7/4/20 9:32am
 Re: I just discovered my name won -  Kris Hasenfratz on 7/4/20 9:39am
 I checked I am showing Up now n/m -  Kris Hasenfratz on 7/4/20 9:40am
 You sure are! Right at the top! Good Job! n/m - Linda_H/FL on 7/4/20 9:50am
 Re: I just discovered my name won -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/4/20 9:42am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.