Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Promoting notary public
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 7/4/20 12:20am Msg #621702
If you're new, you could start by applying to the better companies listed on Signing Central (see tab above). Anything 3 stars or below is risky, as some take forever to pay, others you have to chase them down to get paid, and some don't pay at all.

Beyond that, everyone's marketing efforts are part of their proprietary business plans and I seriously doubt that people are just going to dish it out on a public forum. Where are you located? If you're looking for business in the same area I cover, for example, it would be foolish for me to share with you (and every other person reading this forum) what my best tips are for getting business, and same goes for anyone else. It just takes lots of time and hard work.

It's also smart to read here regularly. You'll learn about lots of things that will help you in your business. I would just caution you to use your own judgment about taking advice you read here. You'll see a variety of opinions, but just because someone speaks with authority, doesn't mean they're giving you the best advice... Wink
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Promoting notary public - Ethen08 on 7/3/20 10:13pm
 Re: Promoting notary public -  JanetK_CA on 7/4/20 12:20am
 Just a few suggestions: - Michelle/AL on 7/5/20 6:15am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.