Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Any one asked to put on hospital booties yet?
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 7/15/20 1:18am Msg #622047
Had a purchase tonight with a respiratory therapist and male nurse. Would I please put on blue booties before entering their home?

I suggested meeting in the garden.

Dodged the booties.

I'm sure this is not the last time I am asked. Even when I went to the ER they didn't ask me to put on booties. Actually I kept all my clothes on for the entire exam, but I had on very loose clothing (pullover cardigan and gabardine Cullotes).

I have had people spray down their outdoor carpeting on their patios with Lysol.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Any one asked to put on hospital booties yet? -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/15/20 1:18am
 Hospital booties . . . I like your quick suggestion. - NVLSlady/VA on 7/15/20 7:00am
 Re: Any one asked to put on hospital booties yet? -  VT_Syrup on 7/15/20 7:18am
 Probably just didn't want you wearing shoes in the house - Linda_H/FL on 7/15/20 7:39am
 Re: Any one asked to put on hospital booties yet? -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/15/20 7:43am
 I have my own and when asked to take off shoes, I put mine -  Marcia Morris on 7/15/20 10:25am
 Re: I have my own and when asked to take off shoes, I put mine - NVLSlady/VA on 7/15/20 11:55am
 Re: I have my own and when asked to take off shoes, I put mine -  JanetK_CA on 7/15/20 5:30pm
 Re:hospital booties. More than a few. Ethnic homes. OK w/me n/m - Heather Reinhold on 7/15/20 11:17am
 Re: Re:hospital booties. More than a few. Ethnic homes. OK w/me - pdl/cali on 7/15/20 10:06pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.