Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Oh That Is Great Cheryl!
Posted by PegiT_MN of MN on 7/27/20 9:41am Msg #622433
I know it has been rough in the past for you with all the fires, floods, famines, mudslides, etc. So happy to hear this is a good year.

I think many of us are super busy right now, which is a great thing after the housing crisis many of us had to endure back in 2008-2009. I too am enjoying my outdoor closings lakeside (Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Lakes you know), poolside (I wanted to jump in one the other day and had to refrain myself), gardens (wanted to pick the peonies and again had to refrain myself), beautifully landscaped backyards that the borrowers are so proud of and want to give you the grand tour, patios, porches, decks, and even the fancy garages.

I have noticed that many people are kinder, gentler, more caring, offering waters, hand sanitizers, food, and so very grateful we are coming to them during this time.

Happy EOM everyone! Stay safe, wash your hands, wear your mask, social distance, and don't touch your face. We can get through this. We are getting through this.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Hysterical July 2020 month end -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/27/20 9:08am
 Oh That Is Great Cheryl! - PegiT_MN on 7/27/20 9:41am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.