Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: To schedulers sitting in their cool air conditioned offices
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 10/3/20 8:11pm Msg #625166
They don't care about your air quality, your health, or winter ice storms and how can you expect them to? They are in their office trying to get closings assigned and busy as heck with rates now.
You really can't expect them to make it personal or read everyone's weather forecast trying to anticipate where you are and what you will do for your own circumstances, or just the same, be jealous of them because they work in an air-conditioned office. Buy a $150.00 AC!
Just be professional, and a simple answer.... "I am sorry, I can't" is all you have to say.
It's not even about you, it's how you take it. They care about one thing, getting that closing assigned, excuses mean -0-. jmo
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 To schedulers sitting in their cool air conditioned offices -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/3/20 4:58pm
 Re: To schedulers sitting in their cool air conditioned offices - CST on 10/3/20 5:38pm
 Re: To schedulers sitting in their cool air conditioned offices - Luckydog on 10/3/20 8:11pm
 Re: To schedulers sitting in their cool air conditioned offices - Negrete on 10/3/20 8:27pm
 Re: To schedulers sitting in their cool air conditioned offices - Negrete on 10/3/20 8:27pm
 When it doesn't work for you, just say No, I can't do it. - Lee/AR on 10/4/20 9:04am
 Re: When it doesn -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/4/20 10:02am
 I agree with you there - Luckydog on 10/4/20 6:38pm
 Re: I agree with you there -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/4/20 9:00pm
 Re: I agree with you there - pdl/cali on 10/4/20 9:18pm
 Not to mention, the LO is usually present -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/5/20 9:43am
 West Coast Cities Exp. World’s Worst Air Quality in Sept - Luckydog on 10/5/20 8:11pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.