Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

West Coast Cities Exp. World’s Worst Air Quality in Sept
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 10/5/20 8:11pm Msg #625208
http://bit.ly/3niSzUt (shortened links form the Smithsonian)
As if COVID wasn't enough, now this air contains PM2.5, which are one of the biggest health hazards. At less than 2.5 microns in diameter, the particles can get past barriers like nose hairs, which filter out larger particles, and embed deep in a person’s lungs. The buildings and other infrastructure when burned will release noxious gases from the chemicals used during construction.
The scale stretches from zero to 500. At 101, the air is unhealthy for at-risk people, and it’s unhealthy for all groups when it reaches 151.
Marion County in Oregon hit an AQI measurement of 710 on September 11, per NPR, and eight other counties across the three West Coast states also broke the limits of the AQI scale. Thirty-six counties had not recorded very unhealthy air quality until this year.
IDK, time to stay in, get HEPA filters, AC going. This is horrible and will cause long term effects for everyone over there.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 To schedulers sitting in their cool air conditioned offices -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/3/20 4:58pm
 Re: To schedulers sitting in their cool air conditioned offices - CST on 10/3/20 5:38pm
 Re: To schedulers sitting in their cool air conditioned offices - Luckydog on 10/3/20 8:11pm
 Re: To schedulers sitting in their cool air conditioned offices - Negrete on 10/3/20 8:27pm
 Re: To schedulers sitting in their cool air conditioned offices - Negrete on 10/3/20 8:27pm
 When it doesn't work for you, just say No, I can't do it. - Lee/AR on 10/4/20 9:04am
 Re: When it doesn -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/4/20 10:02am
 I agree with you there - Luckydog on 10/4/20 6:38pm
 Re: I agree with you there -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/4/20 9:00pm
 Re: I agree with you there - pdl/cali on 10/4/20 9:18pm
 Not to mention, the LO is usually present -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/5/20 9:43am
 West Coast Cities Exp. World’s Worst Air Quality in Sept - Luckydog on 10/5/20 8:11pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.