Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Service Link signing up RON agents
Posted by jnew of WI on 10/20/20 10:27amMsg #625565
I have been offered to sign up as a RON agent. SL thought I should use Nexsys. Nexsys requires a digital certificate, an electronic notary seal before applying. So, that was 15 for the seal and 69.00 per year for the certificate. I have no idea what the title company will be paying me for these, once approved. I am assuming that the platform takes a fee from the title company for the cost of the electronic closing including all the technical requirements ( video backup, etc) I would like a response from anyone on the forum who is doing these RONs. What extra costs are there after setup? what is the cost/price structure you are experiencing? Is there a sufficient profit derived from these deals for the NSA? Any information would be appreciated.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Service Link signing up RON agents - jnew on 10/20/20 10:27am
 Re: Service Link signing up RON agents - Roadie_MD on 10/20/20 11:27am
 Also keep in mind....no matter who keeps the video and - Linda_H/FL on 10/20/20 11:44am
 Re: Also keep in mind....no matter who keeps the video and - jnew on 10/20/20 1:58pm
 Re: Also keep in mind....no matter who keeps the video and -  JanetK_CA on 10/20/20 2:27pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.