Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: It definitely is allowed. I photograph homes with exterior
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 11/20/20 9:51am Msg #626629
I have one of a fence I would love to build someday from a closing I was at. I just fell in love with it and both sides were finished off. The wood was stained dark and horizontal with sheet metal running through the center of it. It would be expensive but totally unique. Matching planters as well.

As for ID's, I slackened over the years from "no way" to "okay" and just email it to myself and erase it off my phone. Sometimes we have no choice and has never had a negative effect.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 taking a picture with your phone is that allowed n/m - wayne SNYDER on 11/19/20 5:21pm
 It definitely is allowed. I photograph homes with exterior -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/19/20 5:33pm
 Re: It definitely is allowed. I photograph homes with exterior - Luckydog on 11/20/20 9:51am
 Re: taking a picture with your phone is that allowed -  bhb/VA on 11/19/20 6:46pm
 If you're referring to taking ID's with your phone, I only -  MW/VA on 11/20/20 9:31am
 Re: taking a picture with your phone is that allowed -  JanetK_CA on 11/20/20 3:34pm
 It is, except when it isn't - Kellosh/CA on 11/21/20 7:46pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.