Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Truth
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 1/28/21 7:08pm Msg #628914
"Now that not all Notaries Public can earn a good, full-time living as a notary or signing agent, at least the NNA is giving its members suggestions for other sources of income."...

NN*: "Yeah, but send me all your money first, buy into every single course, book, stamp, certification and agenda we have and I promise you the glamorous world of being an NNA will be there waiting for you wherever you may live! (Even in attorney only states, but shhh, that's a secret) Also, don't forget to book the convention and we shall meet you there! Oh yeah, another grand or two, but we will discount you a bit for paying early or if you are a member Wink.

Then after 6 +/- months of hard newbies seeking work and when a good dose of reality hits them with just a handful of assignments completed and maybe still waiting to get paid on, do they realize they fell flat on their face, broke, foolish, incompetent, wondering what the heck happened. (head scratch)

That's when they tell you to drive Uber or deliver groceries, and be so thankful that they gave their members these suggestions for sources of "other" income. Are newbies REALLY thankful they suggest this after taking thousands of dollars and months of their time away?

Last year, NN* even suggested picking up Uber passengers on the way to a closing! Carpool, pitch them on their programs, and make your gas money! Have you ever heard of anything more insane?

...I feel bad for newbies, and I hope each and everyone reads this and if they haven't experienced any of this, bravo. They are the exception and not the norm in our career. It is so hard starting out, developing your clients, doing what we do, don't let anyone snow you into thinking it's easy. My guess probably 10% make it to a FT job , the other's have to fall out because of starvation.
Ranting over, lol

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Mortgage Inspections -  PJM/MI on 1/28/21 8:05am
 Re: Mortgage Inspections -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/28/21 9:41am
 And you don't need to be a Notary Public ... - BobbiCT on 1/28/21 11:59am
 Truth - Luckydog on 1/28/21 7:08pm
 Hope you're reading this ^^^^^^, newbies! -  JanetK_CA on 1/28/21 11:36pm
 Good rant, and more - Bear900/CA on 1/29/21 10:23am
 Right on...you've nailed it! -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/29/21 11:29am
 Brilliant - and excellent advice! n/m -  JanetK_CA on 1/29/21 2:39pm
 Right on! n/m - Luckydog on 1/29/21 7:57pm
 Re: Mortgage Inspections - NVLSlady/VA on 1/28/21 9:40pm
 Re: Mortgage Inspections - NVLSlady/VA on 1/29/21 2:16pm
 Re: Mortgage Inspections - Brandon Gipson on 1/29/21 9:26pm
 Re: Mortgage Inspections - Luckydog on 1/30/21 9:06am
 Re: Mortgage Inspections - NVLSlady/VA on 1/31/21 4:42pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.