Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Never saw that, but...words mean specific things
Posted by NVLSlady/VA of VA on 1/28/21 10:17pm Msg #628916
not to mention "use pens," specifically. I've had to turn a competitor tc's pen around in my hand a time or two while signing! Wink Probably, the warning was addressing using that bank or credit union writing instrument that always winds up in our purses/pockets - or heavens, no at signer's table (my C.U.'s pens don't leak). Don't think BOA wants bor having my free CREDIT UNION pen! lol

Why would someone leave pens unless they were promoting that notary's services (or Blank)?
That could get you in trouble for sure.

So many companies out there affiliated with some nasty things; wouldn't want to risk indirectly supporting - then find out company dollars went for unethical activity. If the pen giant merged with, say Jule or J&J, whose products are known to kill, bye bye Bic!

p.s. Of course, who's to say PaperM and Pilot don't have something running on the side?
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 "Do not use any pens with endorsements on them" - Kellosh/CA on 1/27/21 11:19am
 Re: "Do not use any pens with endorsements on them" -  Yoli/CA on 1/27/21 11:31am
 Never saw that, but...words mean specific things - Lee/AR on 1/27/21 11:38am
 Maybe it's about politics? - Kellosh/CA on 1/27/21 2:08pm
 Re: Never saw that, but...words mean specific things - NVLSlady/VA on 1/28/21 10:17pm
 Re: "Do not use any pens with endorsements on them" -  JanetK_CA on 1/27/21 3:14pm
 OHHH NOOO - Clem/CA on 1/27/21 11:50am
 LOL n/m - Lee/AR on 1/27/21 12:00pm
 I was given a box of pens today for Orange Coast Title - ananotary on 1/27/21 2:47pm
 Re: "Do not use any pens with endorsements on them" - VT_Syrup on 1/27/21 3:13pm
 Please let us know who has this absurd rule now??? I leave -  MW/VA on 1/27/21 7:35pm
 More I think about it, more I'm convinced it's politics - Kellosh/CA on 1/27/21 8:28pm
 Re: Please let us know who has this absurd rule now??? I leave - Luckydog on 1/29/21 8:29pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.