Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Notarize 247, Lake Forest, CA
Posted by  Yoli/CA of CA on 2/2/21 2:23pm Msg #628998
On my way to get my C-19 vaccine this morning, I get a call from Notarize 247 for a refi signing on 2/6th in Sacramento. I ask if anything special about it. Scheduler says no. I ask who's the lender. Scheduler says Stewart Title. I tell her no, that's the title company; who's the lender. She doesn't know. Then, she says all she knows is that scan backs are required. Oh! so, there's an additional service, I say. And then she asks me, "you do speak Spanish, right?" Oh! Spanish is required so there's another additional service. I get the zip code and quote her $225. Hmm, she says, pauses a little and advises me that if she can get it approved she'll call me back. Okay. Note: During this whole conversation, I was trying to recall what I'd recently read about this company but couldn't. When I hung up, figured they'd moved on to the next notary and I completely forgot about the call.

I get home from getting my vaccine, access my email and WHAM! There's the confirmation for my full fee with 7 pages of instructions. Hmmm. I access SC, see their 2-1/2 star rating, read the reviews and forum discussion about how they low ball (not in this case), how they take about 60 days to pay (could be) and read their instructions how scan backs are to go to Notarize 247 for review and they will then forward to TC (this is to be done even if package instructs to scan back to TC). Hmmm.

Well, I thought about it for a whole 30 seconds then emailed them that due to their reviews/ratings on Notary Rotary I was turning assignment back and to please reassign. Immediately, I receive an email from them saying, "We will reassign. Thank you." Then, I get another email saying, "Due to extenuating circumstances, I must cancel the signing request. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you." Guess, in their eyes, they decided to cancel me and not the other way around?? Wink Whatever!

Newbies: It's perfectly okay to turn back an assignment you've accepted if you're not comfortable with the terms/reviews.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Notarize 247, Lake Forest, CA -  Yoli/CA on 2/2/21 2:23pm
 Re: Notarize 247, Lake Forest, CA - Luckydog on 2/2/21 7:08pm
 Re: Notarize 247, Lake Forest, CA - pdl/cali on 2/2/21 11:00pm
 Block em, Danno! -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/3/21 7:46am
 What Cheryl Said . . . Block Them! - PegiT_MN on 2/3/21 11:12am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.