Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

I've just got my notary bond filed
Posted by Jose Gutierrez of CA on 2/20/21 12:16pm Msg #629670
I got the copy from the County's recorders office that my bond has been filed(remember we can not notarize anything until you have received a copy of your notary bond has been filed). Just on time for my commission that expires this Monday. 4 months and 2 days from the state exam day until I got everything in the mail. NR helped me by sending me the notary bond from a local insurance company here in CA otherwise it would be a few more days until they got the letter of authorization and then send me all my supplies with new stamps, embosser and the rest of supplies like E&O, etc. I can't wait to start using my Brother stamps.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 I've just got my notary bond filed - Jose Gutierrez on 2/20/21 12:16pm
 Re: I - aanotary on 2/20/21 5:55pm
 Re: I - aanotary on 2/20/21 5:57pm
 Re: I -  JanetK_CA on 2/20/21 6:04pm
 Re: I - Jose Gutierrez on 2/21/21 3:47pm
 Re: I - pdl/cali on 2/21/21 6:53pm
 Re: Time - Gsilvanotary on 6/14/21 5:04am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.