Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

For comments about creating a new thread for newbies...
Posted by JanetK_CA of CA on 2/28/21 2:11am Msg #630001
If you have any comments, thoughts or objections about the idea of creating a new master thread, please do it here, good, bad, or otherwise. I've been kinda watching the message numbers and was hoping it would work out to grab one easy to remember - and 630000 is it! [Mission accomplished!! Big Smile]

I hope this idea works - and that it ends up saving time not only for those whose help is being asked for, but also for those who would be doing the asking.

So, folks, anyone care to add a post with a link to any of their favs?

BTW, someone please correct this if I've got it wrong, but I believe there are two ways to look up an old message. One, you can either copy and paste or type in the number only into the Search feature box that says Message number, or something similar.

Even better, though, would be to create an an active link in your post. I don't do that often, but I think the way to do that is to copy and paste the number directly from the message you want to reference, i.e. "Msg #XXXXXX". [Going from memory... If this is wrong, someone please enlighten us. Smile
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 For comments about creating a new thread for newbies... - JanetK_CA on 2/28/21 2:11am
 Re: Fabulous Work Janet! n/m - PegiT_MN on 2/28/21 11:50am
 Re: For comments about creating a new thread for newbies... - Luckydog on 2/28/21 1:10pm
 Re: For comments about creating a new thread for newbies... -  JanetK_CA on 2/28/21 3:24pm
 Great idea and good work, Janet! :) n/m -  Yoli/CA on 2/28/21 7:17pm
 Re: For comments about creating a new thread for newbies... -  JanetK_CA on 3/1/21 4:11am
 Re: For comments about creating a new thread for newbies... -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/1/21 7:37am
 Many thanks to Yoli for starting us off!! :>D n/m -  JanetK_CA on 3/1/21 3:01pm
 Re: For comments about creating a new thread for newbies... - NVLSlady/VA on 3/2/21 4:28pm
 You're kinda one step ahead of me here... :>) -  JanetK_CA on 3/3/21 12:09am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.