Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: For comments about creating a new thread for newbies...
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 3/1/21 4:11am Msg #630025
While I appreciate the nice comments, it's going to be up to all of us to make this work. If we don't add links, this will just fade into the blur of other messages.

We're all probably still pretty busy with EOM stuff, but how about those of us who have been on this forum for many years each set a goal of trying to find a link to an old favorite to add before the end of March? I think that should give us enough time to turn this into something useful...
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 For comments about creating a new thread for newbies... - JanetK_CA on 2/28/21 2:11am
 Re: Fabulous Work Janet! n/m - PegiT_MN on 2/28/21 11:50am
 Re: For comments about creating a new thread for newbies... - Luckydog on 2/28/21 1:10pm
 Re: For comments about creating a new thread for newbies... -  JanetK_CA on 2/28/21 3:24pm
 Great idea and good work, Janet! :) n/m -  Yoli/CA on 2/28/21 7:17pm
 Re: For comments about creating a new thread for newbies... -  JanetK_CA on 3/1/21 4:11am
 Re: For comments about creating a new thread for newbies... -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/1/21 7:37am
 Many thanks to Yoli for starting us off!! :>D n/m -  JanetK_CA on 3/1/21 3:01pm
 Re: For comments about creating a new thread for newbies... - NVLSlady/VA on 3/2/21 4:28pm
 You're kinda one step ahead of me here... :>) -  JanetK_CA on 3/3/21 12:09am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.