Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

No, the REQUESTS are already coming
Posted by Kellosh/CA of CA on 3/2/21 10:24am Msg #630068
Maybe I should have phrased it better. I'm getting requests for service coming to me, I'm not looking specifically to expand (with up to 300 offers/day at EOM and 100/day any other day of the week, not something I need to do right now). Right now my priorities are: meets my rate, less than 10 miles from home, fits into my schedule. I don't know what to quote or counter with on new homes builds, though, because I've never done one. If I can figure out what that first part is and the request lines up with my other two priorities, I'm happy to start doing them. I'm just looking for that bit of knowledge (keeping in mind all things have ranges, net a set price - just wondering things like how big to the packages tend to be in your experience and how many notarized docs involved.)
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 New Home Build Packages? - Kellosh/CA on 2/24/21 9:59am
 Re: New Home Build Packages? -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/24/21 11:44am
 Re: New Home Build Packages? - Luckydog on 2/24/21 3:36pm
 Re: New Home Build Packages? -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/24/21 3:43pm
 No, the REQUESTS are already coming - Kellosh/CA on 3/2/21 10:24am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.