Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Ratified Title in VA and MD BEWARE
Posted by Kelly Gates of MD on 3/24/21 10:58am Msg #630659
This title company started out great as far as pay. Unfortunately, my email requests for pay for a closing that took place the last week of January are floating in cyber space. I have called and have been told the processors are overwhelmed with training new hires. The operations manager Kendra Raley refuses to answer my calls or acknowledge my messages left with a "Tiffany". I saw a homeowner's review on google stating that his notary (one of the processors) who closed his loan and complained of being overwhelmed because they were understaffed, same story Tiffany gave me, to which the owner jumps online to claim they had more than enough staff. Yet no staff is processing payments. Thankfully I don't need the money, but it irritates me to think of those Notaries closing loans for them that may need the money (in a reasonable time frame) They are 60 days past due paying me and I am still waiting. This company is recruiting online notaries now. Maybe you'll get paid for the first couple of signings, like I did, then suddenly, nothing! Unless you are ok with the risk of not getting paid, pass on this Title Company.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Ratified Title in VA and MD BEWARE - Kelly Gates on 3/24/21 10:58am
 bet if you mention this you get paid - Clem/CA on 3/24/21 11:26am
 Re: Ratified Title in VA and MD BEWARE - Luckydog on 3/24/21 5:15pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.