Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Bottom line is
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 3/27/21 10:55am Msg #630732
What the rules are everyone needs to be following them. If they are clearly posted on the walls and at the door, that's it, nobody is special.
Dollar Tree or a Government building, there are no exceptions. A face shield is not a mask. It's not really about protection and all of that, it's about maintaining rules and enforcing policy.

I wear a very thin nylon/ polyester mask that has probably 0% protection BUT it's a mask, it's not hot, it's breathable and loving it, especially when we talk for a living. That is allowable and probably less protection than that shield. ( I have those too).
To me this was an ego trip, and not wearing a mask has gotten him pretty far except now. Did he have a medical note stating he couldn't wear one? Nope, so that's that.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Case Dismissed for Counsel not wearing mask - NVLSlady/VA on 3/26/21 4:12pm
 He had a face shield on - don't see the problem - Linda_H/FL on 3/26/21 4:42pm
 Re: He had a face shield on - don - MikeC/TX on 3/26/21 4:51pm
 I get what ur saying, Mike but - NVLSlady/VA on 3/26/21 4:54pm
 Re: He had a face shield on - don't seee the problem - NVLSlady/VA on 3/26/21 4:51pm
 Re: Case Dismissed for Counsel not wearing mask - Carolyn Bodley on 3/26/21 7:02pm
 Re: Case Dismissed for Counsel not wearing mask - NVLSlady/VA on 3/26/21 10:02pm
 Bottom line is - Luckydog on 3/27/21 10:55am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.