Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Watch your edocs carefully
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 4/8/21 2:19pm Msg #631075
I received a bank refi package this morning. Title docs were fine...then I noticed as they were printing that all the legal pages were printing letter size. Called title and they rescanned them to legal and resent to me.

Also I received a package that should have included QC deeds out and back into the borrowers' trust along with PCORs. Only a certificate of trust was at the end of the package.

Another oversight, two in one day. I always try to look at docs before I run out the door, as many times I get docs at the very last minute. These would have been redraws and resigns.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Watch your edocs carefully -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/8/21 2:19pm
 I hear ya. One of many items to check. Although, I know - Alz on 4/8/21 3:56pm
 Re: Watch your edocs carefully - Linda_H/FL on 4/8/21 4:13pm
 Re: Watch your edocs carefully - Luckydog on 4/8/21 5:05pm
 Re: Watch your edocs carefully... and at large - NVLSlady/VA on 4/8/21 7:54pm
 Well stated. I think all Professionals should strive - Alz on 4/8/21 8:34pm
 Re: Well stated. Thanks. I forgot to add... - NVLSlady/VA on 4/8/21 9:10pm
 Re: Watch your edocs carefully -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/8/21 9:44pm
 My major pet peeve and they all do it. Scan to print size!! n/m - jnew on 4/9/21 9:10am
 Got one today with a watermarked note "REVIEW COPY -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/9/21 9:25am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.