Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

I need to brag a little.......
Posted by  Barbara Rambow of CA on 4/15/21 12:40am Msg #631279
I have been in contact with a company that needs me to be approved by Chicago Title before I can work with them. They put me in touch with a person from Chicago Title who sent me the 46-page application packet. I received this on Thursday April 9 about 2 PM. I printed it out and set about filling out the application, calling the signing services I wanted to use as references, making sure I had all the ducks in a row. I needed a letter of reference, and that was requested as well.

I had everything ready to go by Sunday the 11th, and it was all dated the 12th. Sunday night I sent the packet in, and received a note Monday that it was received.

Tuesday at about 5 PM I received word that effective immediately, I am now showing in the approved notary database ... and after a quick call was informed that this was not only for Chicago Title, but the entire Fidelity Title Family of companies!

The lady who the application was sent to for review before processing said that she has NEVER received a packet that didn't need SOMETHING corrected ... a missed signature, initials, missing item ... until she got my packet. It was well-organized and put together so she (and others) could see EXACTLY what it had. Each item on the checklist was its own attachment so there was no question whether a document was there or not.

I was told that approval can take up to 4 weeks, and in my case it didn't even take 36 hours!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 I need to brag a little....... -  Barbara Rambow on 4/15/21 12:40am
 Re: I need to brag a little....... -  JanetK_CA on 4/15/21 1:55am
 Right on, Janet.. n/m - Alz on 4/15/21 7:35pm
 Re: I need to brag a little....... -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/15/21 9:08am
 Congrats! You have more patience than I would have had. I -  MW/VA on 4/15/21 10:05am
 Re: I need to brag a little....... - Luckydog on 4/15/21 11:57am
 Re: I need to brag a little....... - Lia DeLeary on 4/15/21 2:24pm
 Chicago/ Fidelity are one in the same. Chicago is one of my - ananotary on 4/16/21 12:14pm
 Re: I need to brag a little....... -  Barbara Rambow on 4/17/21 12:30am
 Re: I need to brag a little... Great job!! n/m - NVLSlady/VA on 4/15/21 2:55pm
 Application Packet - NVLSlady/VA on 4/15/21 3:23pm
 Re: Application Packet - Luckydog on 4/15/21 3:51pm
 LD, I quit Amrock when they were still Title Source because - ananotary on 4/18/21 11:52am
 Congrats!! It's a big deal to be on their direct approved - ananotary on 4/16/21 12:15pm
 Re: I need to brag a little....... -  Yoli/CA on 4/16/21 6:17pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.