|A few things don't add up here...|
1. How did she get the borrower's phone number or closing information...name/ time/date/location/phone number? Did you give someone your SD password or log in?
2. How did she think she was getting paid? It was assigned to you.
3. How did she know Snap Docs assigned a closing for you in the first place?
4. How do you know this notary's name? Did you call her?
5. If you say she called the signers and said she was you, how did you come to the conclusion and track her down to tell your SS?
6. I would have shown up in any event...did you?
My .02 here...
There has been a few times when I called the signers and they tell me someone already called and confirmed with them. What happens is you have 2 schedulers who double book, so this could be the case. They probably never worked with her or you, so an honest answer, but none of this makes any sense.
If someone hacked into your SD account to spy on your closings, it still makes no sense, as this person needs your stamp, your credentials, and change your profile.
It seems extreme lengths to go for about $100.00
or someone trying to get even with you over some dispute in your pass and messing with you. In ay event to find all those things out they need your SD password, I would double-check all my credentials on there and change it ASAP