Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: For those seeking tax free states, here
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 7/23/21 5:19pm Msg #633740
Everyone thinks where they live is best and that is what it is. I lived in CA, and wouldn't go back the way it is today. Unless CA can get the water levels up and turn The land green once again, air quality under control, it's not the same as it used to be. The smoke from your fires is even affecting the upper east coast, that's pretty bad and your groundwater levels are almost gone. I am not sure what you guys are going to do when that is tapped out.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/drought-in-californa-nasa-images-show-effects/ Nasa Satellite imagery of your mega droughts and recrd temps.

FL by no means is perfect. I'd deal with 90% humidity over scorching flames and draught though. We all have AC here so it doesn't matter much and the AC's pull out the moisture. You acclimate to it outside, just like you guys acclimate to being dry. We crack below 50% humidity! Static hair, chapped lips, dry feet... lol

We want people to visit and spend their money but quit moving here. Our roads and the planning of the communities just cannot handle it. 5 years ago people were living in the suburbs and now you are saturated with housing communities all around you and poor planning for roads. Those developments are pricier than ever Mid $300K and not everyone can afford that on FL wages.. I feel bad for the wildlife, it's all turning in a concrete jungle for them.

The bottom line is every place has something, and people simply just cannot leave where they are settled and have to make it work. It's going to be a scary future for all of us.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Notary Work slowing in CA - Cathy Edmondson on 7/21/21 11:44am
 Re: Notary Work slowing in CA -  janCA on 7/21/21 12:59pm
 Re: Notary Work slowing in CA -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/21/21 1:46pm
 I just received this news clip on my phone from CNBC.com -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/21/21 4:45pm
 Re: I just received this news clip on my phone from CNBC.com -  janCA on 7/21/21 7:21pm
 Re: I just received this news clip on my phone from CNBC.com -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/21/21 9:21pm
 This morning's news clip from SoFi.com -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/22/21 7:51am
 Housing shortage = smarter consumers? - Bear900/CA on 7/22/21 1:13pm
 Re: Housing shortage = smarter consumers? - Luckydog on 7/22/21 1:50pm
 For those seeking tax free states, here's a 2018 article ... -  Yoli/CA on 7/22/21 2:12pm
 Re: For those seeking tax free states, here - Bear900/CA on 7/22/21 4:40pm
 Re: For those seeking tax free states, here - Luckydog on 7/22/21 6:13pm
 Re: For those seeking tax free states, here -  janCA on 7/23/21 3:02pm
 Re: For those seeking tax free states, here - Luckydog on 7/23/21 5:19pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.