Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Get in the know
Posted by ISLGRLNOTA1 of FL on 7/24/21 10:18am Msg #633750
Hi,
Working with signing companies is fairly new to me. I was very excited and had high hopes for this change. However I realized in the beginning work was abundant and then it slowed down rather significantly, and I want to come up with a solution that will help new agents and maybe even our direct and signing company employers.

Signing companies are not one size fit all, therefore it would be extremely beneficial to both the companies and Notary if WE as a team take the time out to educate their notaries on each companies paperwork; because they ARE all different, even as a certified notary.
Although it may seem time consuming at first but I think if you could take time out of your busy schedules it would produce the perfect signing results you ultimately desire. No more stress. This would benefit companies greatly.

I for one I am entertaining the idea, interested, voluntarily available, ready and open to meet, be specific companies experts and most importantly train others on their paperwork.

I am not understanding why more companies are not entertaining the idea.

Maybe we can do a forum or live where seasoned/ six figures notaries actually help others by review specific paperwork for specific companies etc.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Get in the know - ISLGRLNOTA1 on 7/24/21 10:18am
 Good Idea if voluntary. Don't want to see mandatory. - Lee/AR on 7/24/21 2:30pm
 Re: Get in the know -  JanetK_CA on 7/24/21 2:58pm
 Agree with Janet 100 percent. n/m - ananotary on 7/24/21 6:11pm
 You are not an employee - Luckydog on 7/24/21 3:01pm
 PS - Luckydog on 7/24/21 3:30pm
 Re: Get in the know... on Training - NVLSlady/VA on 7/25/21 6:10pm
 Many of us are sticklers - NVLSlady/VA on 7/25/21 6:16pm
 Brenda? n/m - anotaryinva on 7/26/21 6:50pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.