Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Too bad your message didn
Posted by VT_Syrup of VT on 7/27/22 2:33pm Msg #641516
When Linda H/FL wrote "if I were in the game" I'm not sure if she means if she were in the electronic notarization game, or the mobile notary game.

In my case, I'm not in either game, but I still do notarizations for people I encounter in my volunteer work, or in my Justice of the Peace position. I'm pretty sure IdenTrust is expecting paper certified copies, so the issue applies to all notaries, not just those who do RON or electronic notarizations. And from the applicant's point of view, it's an issue, whether they are getting a digital signing certificate to be an electronic notary, pharmacist, inventor, or whatever.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 IdenTrust improper instructions for digital cert application - VT_Syrup on 7/27/22 9:45am
 Re: IdenTrust improper instructions for digital cert application - VT_Syrup on 7/27/22 10:14am
 Re: IdenTrust improper instructions for digital cert application - Negrete on 7/27/22 11:30am
 Re: IdenTrust improper instructions for digital cert application - VT_Syrup on 7/27/22 11:58am
 All they really need to do is change that wording - Linda_H/FL on 7/27/22 11:35am
 Re: All they really need to do is change that wording - VT_Syrup on 7/27/22 12:02pm
 Sent complaint - VT_Syrup on 7/27/22 12:21pm
 IdenTrust replied - VT_Syrup on 7/27/22 1:30pm
 Too bad your message didn't get to someone who - Linda_H/FL on 7/27/22 2:24pm
 Re: Too bad your message didn - VT_Syrup on 7/27/22 2:33pm
 I meant e-notary and RON n/m - Linda_H/FL on 7/27/22 2:43pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.