Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Unlimited Ink Notary
Posted by SteveS/CA of CA on 1/20/23 4:59pm Msg #644086
First of all, they offer $85 on most refi/purchase signings. Not sure about Helocs or Sellers. Still low, but better than $65. Yes, scanbacks are part of every signing UNLESS you have taken their training course (for which you have to sign up to their Notary Stars website for $25 a month) which, at their discretion will exempt you from the scanback requirement once you have completed the training. You are correct in that they won't budge on the fee. In fact, when I countered once, they sent me a nasty note back, essentially saying that what they offered was the "going rate" in my area and if I didn't want the job, someone else would take it.

Essentially, Ronnie is preying on newbies, just like all of the other "training courses". The only difference is that he's also operating a signing service. I can't really say anything "bad" about him, in that from what I've seen of his website and videos, he seems like a credible person trying to run a legitimate business. I just don't think that he sees the scope (or chooses not to see it) of what signing agents are up against these days, what with business volume tanking and fees that no one can sustain themselves on.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Unlimited Ink Notary -  Yoli/CA on 1/19/23 8:30pm
 Re: Unlimited Ink Notary -  Ilene C. Seidel on 1/20/23 7:05am
 Still..no harm in countering low fee; prevents new normal n/m - Lee/AR on 1/20/23 7:25am
 IMO, there's no such thing as a "normal fee" in our business -  Yoli/CA on 1/20/23 10:01am
 Re: Unlimited Ink Notary - PaigeTurner on 1/20/23 9:33am
 Re: Unlimited Ink Notary -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/20/23 9:33am
 Ethics? -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/20/23 9:50am
 Re: Unlimited Ink Notary - SteveS/CA on 1/20/23 4:59pm
 He charges some $25/mo?? What a SCAM & total non-starter!! -  JanetK_CA on 1/20/23 7:20pm
 Re: He charges some $25/mo?? What a SCAM & total non-starter!! - SteveS/CA on 1/20/23 7:52pm
 Re: He charges some $25/mo?? What a SCAM & total non-starter!! -  JanetK_CA on 1/21/23 2:36pm
 Re: He charges some $25/mo?? What a SCAM & total non-starter!! - SteveS/CA on 1/26/23 1:57pm
 Re: He charges some $25/mo?? What a SCAM & total non-starter!! -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/20/23 9:39pm
 Re: He charges some $25/mo?? What a SCAM & total non-starter!! - ananotary on 1/23/23 10:40am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.