Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Camp Lejeune Notary Assignments...
Posted by NVLSlady/MD of MD on 2/9/23 10:44am Msg #644321
From the thread posted by Yoli above:

1. Medical Authorization (HIPAA Compliant) – This form states that the law firm can access the clients’ medical records. They will need to fill out the injured parties’ name, date of birth, and social security number on this form and then sign and date. DO NOT fill out any other boxes. YOU NEED TO NOTARIZE THIS FORM. We have provided an all-purpose acknowledgement or you can substitute a state specific acknowledgment. Please verify the signature with a government issued identification and comply with any notary rules for your state.

2. Revocable Power of Attorney – This form allows our law firm to sign any additional HIPAA forms that might be required by the client’s medical facility. The client will need to write their name on the top and sign and date. YOU NEED TO NOTARIZE THIS FORM.

3. Questionnaire – This should be filled out while you are there to the best of the client’s ability. Some clients find it’s easier if you ask the questions and you write in the answers for them. This is up to the client. Please get as much detail as possible, if they do not know something it’s okay, just move on to the next question.

4. Legal Representation Agreement – This is the agreement between the client and the law firm. They need to INITIAL on page 1, then sign and date page 2.

5. Legal Services Letter and Social Media Information – There are 2 copies of the Legal Services letter. The client will need to initial one copy for you to return to us. The other letter and the Social Media Information is to be left with the client.

This is a copy of the notary instructions.

I'd say this is a good, vital summary of what to expect. So, yes there ARE forms to be filled out And notarized.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Camp Lejeune Notary Assignments... - FeliseSoCal on 2/3/23 1:10pm
 Re: Camp Lejeune Notary Assignments... -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/3/23 1:37pm
 I'm sorry to hear about your brother Cheryl! - FeliseSoCal on 2/3/23 2:52pm
 Prayers work wonders -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/3/23 9:25pm
 Re: Camp Lejeune Notary Assignments... -  Yoli/CA on 2/3/23 2:17pm
 Thanks Yoli! It didn't come up when I searched... - FeliseSoCal on 2/3/23 2:51pm
 Re: Camp Lejeune Notary Assignments... - NVLSlady/MD on 2/8/23 9:37pm
 Re: Camp Lejeune Notary Assignments... - NVLSlady/MD on 2/9/23 10:44am
 Re: Camp Lejeune Assignment: My Experience - NVLSlady/MD on 2/10/23 8:00pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.